Thursday, May 11, 2006

Success

Okay, I love it when I attempt to do something and try hard to do it and then it ends up working out. Okay, so it's about the songs on my site. Silly, I know. But I really wanted Christian songs that I really, really like on my site. Songs that have lyrics that speak to me, ya know. Anyway, after a couple of hours of searching, I found a way, legally mind you, to turn my songs from my own purchased cds into an mp3 format and then to upload them onto a hosting site that turned them into urls, so that I could add them on my site for you all to listen to. (Wow that was a long sentence). So, now there are 10 songs I LOVE on my site for your listening pleasure. So check them out on the player below under the baby ticker. It is 11:45 P.M. and I must use the rest of my energy to mop and clean some of the house up a bit. I have a kiddo coming at 7:30 tomorrow morning, so I have to be READY!

Oh, I am having the kiddos make the cutest thing for Mother's Day tomorrow for their mommies. I got the idea from a gal in a day care provider email group that I belong to. Anyway, tomorrow when they are done, I'll post a picture of them for you to see. I am excited. It will be cute! YEP!

Steve comes home tomorrow night, I can't wait to see him, I tell ya. CAN'T WAIT! YAY!

Okay, I need to be a good doobie and get off this here blog.

Good night.

2 comments:

Nellie Bellie said...

Yay for husbands coming home!!! Hey, I don't hear any music when I try to use your player???

Butterfly Kisses said...

hmmmm..I hear it on mine..but I have a mac and everything is so different when I do things on here and when I check it out on Steve's computer. I'll look into it. Thanks, chica.