Saturday, May 20, 2006





PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.





This week's theme is flowers. I almost, almost went to a house that I passed the other day when I took the day care kiddos for a walk. They had the most beautiful tulips in their yard. I do love tulips. They were gorgeous. I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of their yard though. I just had this feeling that they'd see me and think I was a nutso or something. Could you imagine me telling some person that I am not meaning them any harm, I just want their tulips to be posted on the internet? LOL. Anyway, I have a few pictures of flowers, but nothing too exciting...I am not a fancy photographer like some of you hunters. So, I chose a picture from my wedding day. It is our hands on top of my bouquet. My poor bouquet that had already started dying. This picture was taken near the end of the reception, so they had been without water for quite awhile. I loved my bouquet though. It had lots of purple roses, my favorite.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

17 comments:

Maribeth said...

Lovely!

Viamarie said...

Nice color!

My photo is up too.

Melli said...

That is lovely! A wonderful choice for today!

Mar said...

That's a beautiful choice for today's theme! lovely colors!

Karen said...

Oh, what a lovely bouquet you had at your wedding.

Lyndsay said...

What a great capture! I love it!!

My flower is up too. :)

Pam and Bill said...

That is a beautiful bouquet. Love the color combo.
Mine's up. Pam

Frances D said...

Great choice.
The roses look fabulous against your dress.
My daughter carried a purply/lavender bouquet too.
Your pic brought me happy memories.
Mine is up on my site.
Take care

Lifecruiser said...

Awww, that soooo lovely, wedding flowers and a young couples hands and rings and all...

YellowRose said...

Very pretty!

Mine is up! Happy Saturday!

Sariah in Vancouver said...

I almost posted my wedding pose like that!

The color of those roses are beautiful!

Wystful1 said...

so pretty....just gorgeous. And a lovely themed picture too.

My S P Hunt is up

GoofyJ said...

Beautiful flowers and picture! My photo is up too! :)

~Jennifer said...

What a lovely bouquet! I love purple too.

txsoapmom43 said...

Awwww! That is so sweet. A lovely picture of flowers. And I love the purple roses.

-tnchick- said...

Late visiting this evening... but am here :)

Very pretty - we had our hands on the bible.

dragonden said...

That's a beautiful picture.