Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mother's Day Pots

Here is a picture of the m iss before she painted her pot and a picture of two of the pots. Now, this was the first time I ever planted/potted anything, and as you can see, I used too much water. :o( It soaked through the pot.....so ignore that! :o)


Hopefully the moms, repot their own flowers, because I am sure these guys will die. Anyway, there is also a poem in each pot that talks about watching their child grow. I took the entire idea from another gal I know who does day care. So, I can't take credit for the cute thumbprint ladybugs or bees or hand print flowers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Mandy Hunter said...

Those are adorable!!!!!! Such a great Mother's Day gift.

And Audrey is looking as adorable as ever. She looks so grown up.