Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 5 - If I Could Turn Back Time

Today's Question: If you could relive one year of your life, without making any changes to it, which year would you choose?

I have such fond memories from my early childhood growing up in Connecticut. So if I were to relive a year of my life and not make any changes, I would go back to 1986.

I think it would just be fun to be a carefree little girl again...running around the neighborhood, taking dance classes, loving school, singing my heart out to my albums with my Fisher Price record player. Yep, 1986 was a great year. :D


Man, gotta love the old floating head profiles that they used to do in the late 80's. :D

Here are the next 5 questions I will be answering this week:

6. Which TV character do you think that you are most like?
7. What is one of your favorite quotes and why?
8. What is your least favorite quote or saying and why?
9. What is something embarrassing that happened to you in high school?
10. Fill in the blank. Right now I really want a ___________________.


0 comments: