Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 1 - My Flaws

Welcome to the next installment of 30 things. My friend, Sara, and I had so much fun with the last 30, we got together and came up with a new list of topics that we think are going to be quite fun. Here are the first 5.

1. What do you feel are your biggest flaws?
2. What do you feel are your best strengths?
3. What funny thing happened yesterday?
4. What would your "perfect" Saturday look like?
5. If you could re-live one year of your life, without making any changes to it, which year would you choose?

You can see the whole list here.

So today I am supposed to talk about my flaws. Here goes nothing.

  • I tend to take on too much and then get pressed for time and overly stressed. For the most part, I am a procrastinator who usually ends up with tons of things needing to be tackled at the same time. This usually leads to some sort of stress freak out session.
  • I am horrible at returning library books and rented dvds on time. I have no idea what my problem is in this department, but I seriously can NOT return something on time to save my life.
  • I am horrible about getting stuff out in the mail on time as well.
  • I am really not the best at budgeting and managing finances. Yep, I pretty much stink at it.
  • Perhaps I just don't do well with deadlines.
  • I am a really bad driver at night. I have an astigmatism which I like to blame for the fact that I feel drunk whenever I am on the road at night...especially on roads that are very dark.
  • I can sometimes be a little too sarcastic with people, especially those I am very comfortable with. In the past, good friends have had a hard time knowing whether I was serious or joking.
  • When I am very angry, I yell...loudly. It takes A LOT, and I mean A LOT to get me to that point though.

So there you go. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I struggle with deadlines too - but only if I don't write them down, or schedule something to happen automatically...

You'd think I'd be better by now!

Mel said...

Hey there,
I am participating in your 30 days thing!
http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com/2010/09/30-things.html