Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 25 - The First Boy Next Door


Awwwwwww....the first boy next door. That boy right there, kissing little me, is Brian. He was born just a few weeks after me, and since our moms were very close, we pretty much grew up together. Well, that is until I moved away from Connecticut at the age of 9.

As a young boy, I am sure he just loved coming to my house. I used to make him dress up in my dance recital outfits and put on performances with me. Yes, we would put on shows for our moms. I really think he did enjoy it. :D But really, that kid did anything I asked.

Maybe that is why I liked kissing poor Brian so much....even when he didn't want to kiss me back.


We were great pals though. I have vivid memories of eating Count Chocula cereal with him at his kitchen table and then spending hours making spaghetti with play-doh. As we got older he shared with me his dreams of becoming an archaeologist. We took trips to Cape Cod together with our families and were always at each other's birthday parties. Yes, we were pretty much together all of the time.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! Made me smile and everything! :-D At first, I thought the pictures might be of Rowan and Audrey...until I started reading.

My goodness, your daughter looks like you!

Mamadoe said...

Oh my what great memories and pictures. How much fun you two had!