Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 10 - Right Now

Today's topic is REALLY EASY. I just fill in the blank.

Right now I really want a __________________________.

Do you want to know what I REALLY want right now? I really want a house cleaner who will also do yardwork. I feel like my house is SUCH a mess. I am so behind on laundry. I need to dust in a bad way. There are crayon and marker scribbles all over pretty much every door and wall in my house. It needs a serious cleaning.

I think the reason I haven't done much about it yet, is because it feels like too much. I am so overwhelmed that just the thought of tackling it stresses me out. So I pick up the clutter, as to try to disguise how dirty my house really is, and tell myself that it's good enough. But, really, it isn't. It NEEDS a good cleaning.

Oh, and the yards, don't get me started on the yards. Lots of weeding and cleaning to be done there too.

So yes, send me a house cleaner who will also spruce up my yards, and this gal would be one VERY HAPPY gal. :D


Here are the next 5 topics.
11. How was your day?
12. What is your ultimate comfort food. And yes you can only pick just one.
13. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
14. What is the worst advice that you have ever received?
15. Some songs bring us back to a moment. Share with us a song and the moment it reminds you of.


2 comments:

Mamadoe said...

I read that some men believe that women fantasize about being with two men. I agree this is true-one to do housework and one to do yardwork. HA HA Honey, someday your house will be cleaner when your kids are older. Enjoy them immensely while they are young.

Anonymous said...

Everyone's house gets this way. If I had the moolah, I'd get us both a maid and gardener. I really know how you feel about this whole thing too...it's so hard sometimes, isn't it? Okay, actually it's hard all the time. :-)

Anyone who says differently is selling something.