Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday Photo Hunt - New

This week's theme is new and I have several pictures today. I found a few that showed some new experiences in my life.
They are thumbnails. Click to view them larger.

(New brother)
When I was five, I became a big sister. Here I am showing off my little brother to my best friend, Abby.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(New city, friends, school)
When I was 21, I went away to college for the first time. It was an incredibly new experience. Here I am in my dorm room.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(New life)
My wedding day.....
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



(New accomplishment)
Sounds silly, but all my life I vowed to swim with dolphins one day. So, here I am doing just that.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



(New family)
Yes, a right after delivery shot. Boy was I tired. Welcome to the world little miss.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



(New little brother)
Only this time the big sister is my daughter
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


0 comments: