Friday, September 8, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

Jeans, a black Underoath tee and flip flops

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

My hubby

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

Favorite Fast Food Place = Taco Bell
I order a taco salad, a side of rice and one caramel apple empanada. Oh, and I dump the rice into my taco salad.


Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

Wow, I dunno...I think mid morning and then I get exhausted...I feel ready for bed around 9:30 at night and then around
10:00 - 11:30, I get my second wind and stay up later than I'd like to.


Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Enjoyment resides in chocolate addicts.

0 comments: