Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visiting With My Dear Friend

Kate and I have been friends since 7th grade. There have been times in our lives when we have gone years without talking to each other, but when we do finally see one another again, we simply pick up where we left off. It's wonderful.

On Friday, Kate came down for a short visit. My children were thrilled to see her and stole her away. They played for a good hour, having tea parties, races and competing in obstacle courses. They had such a blast. Kate and I were able to chat some during nap time, but once the kids were awake, we headed to a nearby playplace so that they could have even more fun.

Kate is also my photographer friend. She always has a camera with her, and I LOVE that. Here are two of my favorite photos from our afternoon together.





0 comments: