Saturday, April 10, 2010

100 Things Part 1 - UBP10 Edition

It has been a long while since I have done a 100 things about me post....but since we are learning more about each other while we party it up this week, I figured it would be the perfect time to shell out a new one.

Oh, and actually my blogaversary is April 12th....so the timing is perfect! So here are 100 things you may or may not already know about me.

1. I make the yummiest Irish Cream brownies, and you can too.

2. I actually love baking, but don't do it as much since moving to Colorado. The high altitude messes everything up. Even if I follow the high altitude directions, it never comes out like it should.

3. I am not a pie person....well I will eat banana cream or french silk...but I hate, HATE apple pie and pumpkin pie..YUCK! I usually don't have dessert on Thanksgiving. :(

4. I am a thrifty shopper. I try to always check Goodwill or resale shops first and hardly ever go to the mall.

5. The Cosby Show and Dawson's Creek are my all time favorite shows.

6. Currently I love Chuck! I also enjoy Parenthood, but don't set it to record, so I have missed tons of episodes.

7. I used to LOVE Grey's, The Office and 24, but those shows are starting to bore me now.

8. I have been told that I would really like Fringe. I need to find time to rent the past seasons.

9. I am open to TV show suggestions.

10. I currently live in Colorado Springs. I moved here from Arizona. I moved to Arizona from Connecticut. I loved living on the East Coast and miss it!! It is pretty though here...see...

I took this from the car...I know it is a tad blurry.

11. I love, love LOVE cherry blossoms.

12. Peas are my favorite vegetable. They are even good frozen. :D

13. I don't eat squash or zucchini. I don't do lima beans either.

14. I love ranch dressing, but had it for the FIRST time when I was 17 years old. Growing up my parents only used Italian dressing. I don't really like Italian dressing anymore.

15. I talk about food a lot, don't I?

16. I love food

17. Fuchsia is my favorite color...followed closely by teal and purple.

18. New York City is my favorite place!!!!

19. Serendipity is my favorite word and has been since I was a kid. I used to read the Stephen Cosgrove Serendipity books all of the time.

20. When the movie, Serendipity, came out, I vowed I would eat at Serendipity III in New York City one day. My favorite word...and my favorite city!

21. In December of last year I went to New York with 2 girlfriends for my 30th birthday and guess what one of our stops was?


22. 21 is my favorite number.

23. I was born on the 21st...and supposedly the world is going to end on my 33rd birthday, December 21, 2012. :D

24. This is the scariest thing I have ever done. I don't like heights.


I even documented it, so you can watch it if you'd like.



25. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie followed closely by The Little Mermaid.

26. Up and Monster's Inc. are my favorite Pixar movies.

27. I hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles. I can't stand it...so don't do it around me, okay?

28. I can't whistle to save my life.

29. I can however sing...it's one of my favorite things to do.

30. I have vivid memories of playing some game with the buttercups in my front yard in Connecticut. I would hold them under my chin...have no idea why...I think it had something to do with butter.

31. I used to spend hours upon hours in my front yard and back yard as a kid looking for four leaf clovers. When I was in 1st grade, I actually found one. True story.

32. I love horses and would LOVE to own one some day!

33. I also love dolphins. I had the pleasure of swimming with dolphins while vacationing with the hubby in Mexico.

34. I have never been out of the country (well except for Mexico).

Here is Part 2.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That swing thing looks FUN. Then again, I like jumping out of a plane.

And - I apologize for my knuckle-cracking. I know for a fact I have done it around you, but I had no idea you didn't like it. I'm so glad you still love me!