Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prayer Request

I just emailed an event coordinator out here in regards to seeing if I can have a screening of the film, Invisible Children, at their event center/ theater. It can hold up to 1,000 people. So if they are moved by the story of the children and allow me use of their space, I would have such an opportunity to share the story with so many. Of course, I'd have to find a way to get 1,000 people there and only in a month's time. The Invisible Children Mountain West tour team will be out here in my city in March. They work along with those who are hosting screenings to provide resources and to be there to explain more about it and answer questions. So, I just emailed a gal from there as well to find out if I do secure the location, how do I go about getting 1,000 people there.

Anyway, I ask right now for you to pray for the heart of the wonderful event coordinator who will be reading my email. Pray that their heart will be touched by the story and that they will be more than willing to allow me use of their space free of charge.

Thank you!

0 comments: