Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Dress

So, a few posts ago, I talked about my hunt for a dress for Valentine's Day. Hubby and I are going to a catered dinner hosted by the church, and, well, we don't get to go out much. And, this is a chance to be able to get all dolled up...another rarity lately. So, tonight, I found a perfect little Valentine's dress....
and a cute necklace. I did originally want something with red in it, but I found this one to be fun.

And then, I borrowed a pair of shoes from the mom of one of my day care kiddos. And the picture may not look like it, but they do match the dress.
I know it's silly to share these photos...but 1) I don't shop for myself much. 2) When I do, it's hardly ever at the mall, which is where I went tonight. and 3) I haven't bought a dress or jewelry in a long while. So, this is an event for me. HA! Anyway, just wanted to share.

0 comments: