Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thankful Thursday




The Lord has blessed me with a healthy family...two happy, healthy children. I am so thankful for that.

Even though it isn't always peaceful sleep, I am thankful that I can cuddle in bed with my little mister at night and have him sleep in my arms.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be at home every day and to teach my kids, as well as other children under my care, about God.

I am thankful for the cleanup song and how lately the kids have been loving it too and actually pick up toys while singing it.

And, funny enough, I am thankful that I get to have a Superbowl party at my house on Sunday. It'll be my first time hosting one and it should be fun. My friend, Tiff, will be bringing lots of grub, which helps a lot. And she has offered to stay after everyone has left to help me clean up.

I am thankful for such a great friend. I think I have said that now on this blog more times than I can count.

0 comments: