Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My December

I haven't posted in awhile, but I know that family still comes on here faithfully hoping for a new post. So, since my computer is filled with various photos from the past 30 days or so, I thought I'd share a few....

Cuddles while working

My boys loving on each other

Christian enjoying a reindeer cupcake at a Girl Scout meeting


My troop being silly

Zhu Zhu Pet fun


Gingerbread train fun


Oh Christmas tree



Oh Christmas tree

Being silly with the little miss
At The Melting Pot with Tiff for my birthday dinner


2 comments:

Debra said...

Love it! What a fun blog!
You just got yourself a new follower on Google.
Hope you'll swing by
and visit me too.
I love company!
Merry Christmas!
Debra
http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love these! You and your kids are so precious to me...