Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 9 - What I Believe

Okay, here goes -

I believe that ice cream really does make everything better.

I believe that finding the perfect song lyric or quote to describe what you are feeling, really makes a difference.

I believe that miracles happen.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe that music makes the soul happy.

I believe that sometimes it is perfectly acceptable to order a pizza, just so you can also have a 2 liter of Pepsi delivered to your door.

I believe that when you are little, and your mother says to you..."I hope that someday you have a child that is just like you"...that you truly do end up having a child that is just like you.

I believe that when you are pouring your heart out in song, in worship to God, you really do feel a connection with Him.

I believe that if everybody had an empathetic heart, the world would be a better place.

I believe that children deserve a childhood.

I believe that resale shops and Goodwill stores are the best places to shop.

I believe that Macs are sooooo much better than PC's.

I believe that some days you gotta dance.

I believe that everybody needs a person in their life that completely "gets" them.

I believe that laughter is medicine for the heart.

I believe in wishing on 11:11.

Finally and most importantly, I believe in Jesus, that he is the Lord and that he died for our sins. I am who I am today because of Him! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. Yours was really fun to read. I happen to believe in all of those things myself. Except the 11:11. I'm old-fashioned, so I still wish on stars. ;-)