Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 23 - What Makes Me Cry

I don't cry a lot, and if I do, I try to cry privately. However, there are certain scenes in tv shows and movies that get me.....no matter how hard I try to fight the tears.

Here are some of the tv/movie moments that have made me cry:

This movie makes me cry...especially the scene that is shown in the trailer at 2:12



During this dock scene from Dawson's Creek, I bawled my eyes out. I remember it clearly...where I was when I saw it for the first time and what was going on in my life that made this scene so intense for me. (The scene starts at 2:00)



I Am Sam - I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND ALWAYS CRY WATCHING IT!



Beautiful Boy from Mr. Holland's Opus always makes me teary-eyed.



And then there is this right here from Life is Beautiful.

/


And now that we are all thoroughly depressed, I will end this post. :D



0 comments: