Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 18 - My Favorite Birthday

Well this is EASY! My 30th has so far been my FAVORITE BIRTHDAY. Two friends joined me in NEW YORK CITY and we painted the town red!


We had the yummiest cheesecake EVER at Junior's!!! I ordered the Devil's Food Cheesecake and it is amazing..there are no words to describe how incredible it is. The best part is that you can actually order their cheesecakes online to be delivered to your door....so I can have Junior's whenever I want. :D

But of course it is always better when you get to have it in NEW YORK CITY!



Since my birthday is in December, we were able to ice skate at Rockefeller......


We also hit up a Broadway show, Burn The Floor, at the GORGEOUS Longacre Theatre. Burn The Floor was HOT!


When I first saw the movie, Serendipity, with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale, I vowed to eat at Serendipity III and indulge in a frozen hot chocolate. So, we did just that.



I also had the yummiest sundae EVER!!!!!!


Of course we also took in the sights of Times Square and visited the Mac store, F.A.O. Schwartz, and Dylan's Candy Bar, just to name a few. Everything was also decorated for the holiday season, so it made it even more exciting and beautiful.

The only disappointment was that we didn't get to use the standby dress rehearsal tickets for SNL, that we had waited in line for, in the wee hours of the chilly morning. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HOT...SEE...


All in all, it was the most amazing birthday EVER!

0 comments: