Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

I just love Top Ten Tuesday. This week's is deliciously fun.

The Top Ten Foods I Would Totally Make Out With, If Making Out With Food Was Even Remotely Possible:



1. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
 







2. Ghirdaelli Milk and Caramel Squares







3. Lettuce Wraps from PF Chang's






4.Junior's Devil's Food Cheesecake






5. Lobster Ravioli from Johnny Carino's







6. Ben Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch






7. Wallaby Darned Drink from Outback Steakhouse
I understand that it's a drink, not food....but really, it's HEAVENLY!







8. Cheese Fondue followed by Chocolate Fondue at The Melting Pot
Yes there are many to choose from, and I'll have them all please. :D






9. Since The Melting Pot is on my mind, next up is the Yin Yang Martini







10.Mixed Berry Pain Perdu Breakfast from Mimi's Cafe

I could not find an image, so you'll have to use your imagination. This breakfast is french toast stuffed with cream cheese and orange marmalade and topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries. It also comes with two eggs and I always ask for their scrumptious red potatoes as well.

Okay, is your mouth watering? What are the top ten foods you would make out with? Join in on the fun. Just head on over to One Thing for the details.

0 comments: