Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting To Know Me, Before BlogHer

Yep, I stole this idea from the BlogHer site, a couple other ladies did it, so in case you'd like to know a bit more about me, before bumping into me at BlogHer, here goes:

* Hi, Howdy, I'm Erica. Mommy of three little ones. I'm very sweet, sometimes pretty shy, and I can be loads of fun. I look MUCH younger than I really am, just so you know...in fact I am turning 30 this year. CRAZY!

* I work for 5 Minutes for Mom.

* In fact, I will probably spend most of my time at the side of Janice and Susan at their beck and call...I am their trusty assistant. :) We like to pretend I'm their little sister...once you see the three of us together, you'll understand.

* The girls will be doing tons of video interviews, so be sure to look for us if you'd like us to interview you and feature you on 5 Minutes for Mom.

* You will also find me singing my heart out during the karaoke party. At least that is the plan. :)

* I have a tendency to be pretty quiet around people I don't know, especially in large groups. But once I feel comfortable, you won't be able to get me to shut up.

* I love to people watch too, so sometimes I am off in my own world, just observing and taking it all in. Just hit me upside the head if you want to talk to me and I seem to be out of it. :)

* I will break out of my shell at the parties, I will...music and fun...I can't wait.

* At BowlHer, I will try to get pretty close to where Brooke White is performing, because I LOVE her, and I will try to convince Janice and Susan to interview her, so I can have a chance to let her know that I love her and that I loved the butterfly dress she wore on idol.

* I am horrible with names, so horrible...I'm sorry. :(

* I still have no idea what all I am going to wear....I have like no clothes, seriously...just tees and jeans with holes in the knees. I work from home and sometimes I stay in my pjs all day.

* I can't wait to meet all of you...and to put faces to all the lovely blogging ladies who I have gotten to know online.

* Oh, Oh.... I will be the one with the power strip. Yep, I plan on having mine with me at all times. So, if you have a low battery, look for me in the sessions, okay? I will happily let you plug in.

* I get to use my brand new Toshiba laptop at BlogHer! Oh, and while YOU are there, be sure to look around for three lovely ladies who will be wearing Toshiba buttons and carrying around Toshiba laptops and/or minis, because if you find one of them, you could LEAVE BlogHer with a new Toshiba laptop. SERIOUSLY!

* More about the Toshiba BlogHer hunt here.

* Oh, and again...I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR BLOGHER!!!!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.