Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Apparently I am Overpopulating the Country

So when I go out with all three kiddos, usually at a grocery store, I always hear things like...

"Wow, you must have your hands full!" or

"Wow, you are a busy mommy."

Today an old man said something to me I had yet to hear. I walked by the cute old couple in the bakery section. They started inching toward my cart and I was prepared to hear about how sweet the kids are or how they have a ton of grandkids or something along those lines.

Instead, they barely glanced at my children. But the old man came up to me and said....
"You are overpopulating our country."

I kid you not. I just smiled and went on my way.

I am not sure how 3 kids is overpopulating the country. He was old, maybe he has double vision problems or something.

0 comments: