Monday, April 14, 2008

My Blogaversary (100 Things) Installment 3

51. I hate my hands. HATE THEM! They are dry a lot, because I wash my hands constantly, since I am cleaning a lot and changing diapers and wiping snot noses all day long.
I try to put lotion on them a lot throughout the day, but I usually forget to.
And they are veiney and, well, I just don't like them. :oP

52. I love Bath and Body Works' home fragrance thingies in Juniper Breeze. They make your house smell soooo good!

53. Roald Dahl is one of my favorite children's authors.

54. My absolute favorite candy is Ghiradelli chocolate with caramel filling. YUM.

55. I loove coffee ice cream

56. But I also love a million other flavors of ice cream too.

57. My kids only use MAM Pacifiers.

58. I went to the American Girl store in Chicago back when I attended college in Indiana. It was the one of the neatest stores I had ever been in, and I couldn't wait to have a little girl someday to take to that store. So, I will have to take the miss there someday. She has yet to be introduced to American Girl Dolls though.

59. My miss will never NEVER own a Bratz doll or anything affiliated with Bratz, because mommy says so!

60. My first car was a Dodge Neon. I HAD to have it, because it looked in the front like it was smiling. Yes, I was such a girl. THAT was the reason I purchased a particular car, because it smiled.

61. My next car was a purple Chevy Cavalier and that thing was a trooper. I didn't take care of it well at all. I never got its oil changed when I should have. I would drive it for a loooong time before getting the oil changed. It never once broke down on me.

62. I ran out of gas once on the freeway, because I am one of those people that will drive with the gas light on for quite awhile. Like for instance, I know I can make it from my house to my place of employment, which can be a 25-30 minute drive, while my gas light is on.
See, one shouldn't know these things.
I am lucky that I don't run out of gas more often.

63. I love, LOVE REAL SIMPLE magazine. I should really subscribe to it.
I also love Self magazine too.

64. I used to buy US weekly every single week. It was my addiction. I don't buy them anymore...haven't bought one in a loooooooooooooooooooooong while.

65. I can't paint my own nails to save my life. If I do, I always use glitter nail polish over the colored polish, because it hides all the places where I messed it up.

66. I don't get manicures anymore, because I don't have the time in my life, or the money, to keep up with it all the time.

67. I do, however, LOVE pedicures...and I need one in a bad way right now.

68. I cough when I am nervous. Anytime I had a performance, you could hear me in the wings coughing, before I headed onto stage.

69. I also have a really loud cough. Everyone in my family does. So, I blame my parents. :o)

70. I will not blow my nose in public. I will always go in the restroom to blow my nose. Because I am weird. :o)

0 comments: