Wednesday, August 1, 2007

So Blessed

So, I took some time to blog surf today. I visited Amanda's blog, and came across a video that not only made me teary eyed....but reminded me just how truly blessed I am. You see, I am apparently very fertile. I have had two kids already, and am 9 weeks pregnant with my third. And I feel guilty now, for feeling a bit worried, overwhelmed and maybe not as joyous as I should have been, after finding out last week that I was pregnant.

I know that there are so many people out there who want to have a child...who have been trying and trying to have a child.....who have been spending so much money to try to have a child.

I am so blessed. And of course I know that, but after watching this, it just kinda made me realize it even more.

Here's the video:

0 comments: