Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday Bike Ride

My titles are so original, aren't they?
Yesterday, we took the miss out on her bike for the first time. She was so excited. I went out with her first. I knelt on the ground and sort of crawled for a bit, while pushing her at the same time and moving her feet so that she was pedaling, to try to get her to grasp the concept of pedaling. But she just wasn't going to get it. So, I pushed her around the block. She was really good, however at putting on the brakes, which she did as I pushed her uphill. It was great!
So, I decided to see if hubby wanted to give it a try. Maybe he could explain pedaling to her better than I did. But no such luck. He did push her a lot faster around the block though, which she loved.
Here are some pics....


Daddy showing her how to pedal







0 comments: