Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Drainy May

Well, I definitely know I am pregnant. It is apparent in how horribly tired I am. I know my friend, Tiff, knows a supplement I can take to help me with that. Please comment me.
If I knew I was going to be pregnant, I don't know if I'd be taking a class right now. But, at the same time, I am glad I am, because in a little less than a year, hopefully I can be doing web design from home to make an income. We'll see. I still have lots more to learn.
Last night, after dinner, I hit the couch and fell right to sleep. I slept until 11:00 P.M. The hubby put the kids to bed and everything. When I woke up at 11:00, I remembered that I had a homework assignment due. It was discussion questions, so I thought it wouldn't take too long. I had lots of reading to do first. But then I realized we had another assignment as well, which was an image creation in photoshop. I started it, but by that time it was midnight, and I just couldn't focus. So, I only turned in half of my assignment. I feel bad, because I know I am not giving my classes 100%. But, really, with all that is on my plate, I just can't. And the point of these classes, is for me to learn web design, photoshop and all that jazz. And I am learning. I am sure my professor thinks I am the biggest slacker. Oh well. I have an 80% in the class at the moment, but there are only 2.5 weeks left. So, hopefully I can start devoting a little more time to it. I did waste nap time yesterday. I surfed the net and watched a tv show also. I should have been doing my homework. But, I had such a stressful morning, I just wanted to veg. I had no idea that I would crash all night like I did.

Tiffany called me yesterday to have me pray for her and how she's been handling discipline with her son. While talking we realized we are both struggling with our oldest kids right now. They are both just pushing our buttons so horribly. And Tiff and I both felt like we were failing. We were getting too angry too easily and we needed to change our manner and methods. So I prayed for us, and I think I really needed it.

Oh, how I really need to make it a point to pray in the mornings, to do devotions in the mornings. I just know it would help me so much. This morning, I had to get up early to run to the grocery store. I was going to get a few needed items last night. But, well, like I said, I slept instead. But it felt so good to get some rest.

4 more weeks to go and then I'll be in the 2nd trimester and hopefully will have some of my energy back.

0 comments: