Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hello All

It's been a few days, so I thought I'd write. Really, not much has been going on. I am nearing the end of my current class. My big project and exam are next week and then immediately after the class is over, my next class begins. I am excited for my next one, because we will jump a tad into scripting. YAY!

I've been trying to get to the gym each night, but something always comes up, or I wait too long and then am too tired and lazy to go. But I do plan on going tonight. My pretty pink IPOD is all charged and ready. So, it's time to go work out. I do enjoy it once I am there...it's just the getting out the door part that is hard. Especially because, once I am done with dinner, cleaning and getting kids ready for bed, it's 8:00 and I just want to sit down and relax. But, I know I'd feel so much better if I went to the gym instead.

Our cable/DVR box went kapoot over the weekend. So, I had to actually watch Idol last night, instead of taping it and fast forwarding through half of it. It was a really good show. It stinks that two have to go home. I hope Chris is one of them. And I really hope that Jordin's fans remember how good she is and vote for her even though her performance was pretty shaky. Blake was AWESOME!! I would pay to see him in concert, because it would be entertaining, that's for sure!

The kiddos are doing well. The weather the past few days has been simply beautiful....79 and very very hot! It's rainy today though, so I don't think we'll get outside to play today. But they have enjoyed being outside this past week or so.

Well, it's nap time and I am a bit bored. I have tons of reading for school to do, but I am not in the mood. I feel restless today. I always struggle with feeling restless though. It's almost like, although everything is GREAT, I can't ever just be. I always need to be doing more. GO to school or do a new job or try a new thing. I've always been that way. I was always involved in so much growing up. I don't know how to just be still...LOL.

Like right now I started thinking about Idol again. I seem to get an idol itch every year around this time...where I think about auditioning. But, I know I have a family and they come first. But I have that itch..I do. It will subside though.
I dunno...I always have to be doing something..or planning something. I'm a nut!

Well, I am going to try to sit still and just be. I'll write more tonight or tomorrow. Talk to you then. I hope you all have a great day!

0 comments: