Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ahhhhhh!

So, I feel so very very rested. My hubby let me sleep in today, because he leaves on Tuesday for Arizona for 5 days to see his family and friends and to be with his mom on mother's day. And it will be crazy next week without him here. So, today, he let me sleep. I went to bed around 11:30 P.M. and I slept today until 11:30 A.M. I did get up once around 9:30, because the mister was screaming his head off. So, I got some much needed rest and I feel soooo great!!! I had so much energy today, but I was so very lazy. I should have done something productive with my energy, oh well.

I was in the mood to go out tonight. I really wanted to dance. Maybe go to a club or something and dance. I also had an urge to see a movie. We almost had a sitter for tonight, but I didn't follow through with it. Oh well. We are about to make some popcorn though and watch one of our Blockbuster Online flicks.

I'll be back tomorrow for Psalms Sunday. Talk to you then.

0 comments: