Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quick..Some Photos

So, my camera was out of batteries, which is why I hadn't posted pictures in awhile. So, I am going to share some pictures from a couple of weeks ago.
And I'll take some new ones today or tomorrow and get those up soon.

I took the kiddos to a huge Christian bookstore / play center for a premiere of one of the new Veggie Tales movies, and they had a Narnia room to play in. The miss was able to walk through a wardrobe and into Narnia. Here she is under a painting of Aslan.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's another shot of her playing around that day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is the mister last week when he wasn't feeling well. :o(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here are his little feeters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And finally, the miss loves to wear her tiara while taking a bath. It cracked me up...so of course I took a picture of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My posting will be quite sporadic. I have been BUSY, busy. Next month, my calendar is pretty heavily full. I am jumping back into my Usborne book selling. I am doing a big home show on the 21st of April. I am also going to be working a booth at a local children's festival on April 14th. The booth is free as long as the kids have an activity to partake in...like a craft or story time. So, I'll have a bunch of books displayed and do story time for the kids. And have a drawing to get some parents' information. And then, there is the Invisible Children film screening in April. I just got word that two boxes are on their way to me filled with posters, flyers, stickers, DVDs and all sorts of other promotional items. So, I am excited. And, I am starting some more classes up again this summer and two of them start on April 30th. So, goodness...April is sure to fly by.
But, I have been busy planning for many of the activities next month. So, I apologize for not blogging as much.

0 comments: