Friday, March 2, 2007

A Little Mingling


Well, it's Ultimate Blog Party time and I am sure to see some new faces around here. So, I am going to start it off with small talk. To be honest, in actual social settings, I usually don't just start yapping to others about myself. I wait to be approached. I act shy, but I'm really not. So, let's see. Well, I am a wife and mommy. I am a whopping 27 years old. I always told myself that I wouldn't feel old until I reached 28. So, I have one more year to be young, I guess. HA! I have a three year old little girl who can make me crazy and then make me melt in a matter of seconds. And I have an almost eight month old little boy who has the most contagious, delightful smile.

I enjoy scrapbooking, but don't do it nearly enough. I am currently up to my three year old's sixth month of life in her scrapbook. So, I have a ways to go. I haven't even started my boy's yet.

I love, LOVE anything sweet. My absolute favorite dessert is chocolate mousse cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. The nearest Cheesecake Factory is about an hour away. So, I don't get to go much anymore. Before we moved to our current state, there was one pertty darn close to me. But I discovered recently that they sell my favorite Cheesecake from CF at the Target right by my house. So, every now and then I treat myself to it.....It's DIVINE!!

My favorite movie is Roman Holiday. I just adore Audrey Hepburn. I am a huge fan of hers....and especially for the heart she had. She was an incredible woman. And I am sadly hooked on television. Right now my favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, 24 and The Office. I also watch Heroes and Lost as well. But I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of either one of those shows.

I currently stay at home and make some money by running a day care out of my house. It tends to be quite stressful most days. Before staying at home, I worked at several Title Companies for a total of seven years. I actually enjoyed that industry although it was very stressful. It was all so fast-paced, and I loved that. I have been going to school for an eternity now to get a degree in Psychology. I think I will be a Junior in college for a very long time. Lately, though, I have been considering changing my major to Elementary Education. I have also realized lately that I have a knack for and enjoy web design very much. So, I am considering possibly going that route as well. I'd like to be working again in about two years or so.

Let's see...what else? I am quite a night owl. I don't seem to get my energy until about 4:00 P.M. I fall asleep most nights after midnight and have a really hard time waking up at 6:00 A.M. I love Pepsi, and drink way too much of it.

I love to sing. I have a guitar, but still don't know how to play it. It sits in my living room in its case just waiting to be loved on. Everyday I think about picking it up and learning some chords, but then I occupy myself with something else, like this here blog for instance.

Well, that's it for tonight's small talk. I will post party type posts all week long, becuse I'd like to milk this party for all it's worth.

Be sure to check out 5 Minutes For Mom for more party posts. And I'll be back here tomorrow with some more party fun.

Good night!

0 comments: