Thursday, October 26, 2006

Woah the Snow

Well, I admit it...I was skeptical of the whole blizzard thing. Last night, I ran out to the store at 10:00 because I was all out of milk and dish detergent. It was still very nice out and maybe just a little rainy. When DH and I went to bed at 12:00 A.M., it hadn't begun to snow yet. At 5:30 A.M., DH's boss called him to let him know that the base he works at was closed today. We looked out the window, and saw all of the snow. It's snowing a lot and it's very VERY windy. It has definitely gotten worse within the last half hour. I can barely see out of my windows now due to the build up on them. I still got up this morning and got ready for the day care kids, because I wasn't positive if I would have any today or not. I figured that Roinn may come in the afternoon, because I assumed that his mom wouldn't have school this morning. My other two kiddos may not come at all. Their mom is off on Thursdays, but usually brings her kids anyway and runs errands. But, I don't think she will get errands run today.

I took some pictures about 35 minutes ago, but it has definitely changed a bit since then. They aren't the best pics though, because the windows are wet. I did open my front door to take one, which was a silly idea. I didn't use my brain first. As soon as I opened the door, a ton of snow that was piled up against it fell onto my entryway.

Anyway, I will write an actual post later today. I think first I will use this extra time to write my support letter for my Uganda trip.

Okay, here's the pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: