Sunday, June 11, 2006

Simply Splendid

So, the miss and I ran out to Super Target this afternoon just to pick up a few items. When we first walked in, a gal was giving samples of this really yummy cake. I asked her where I could find it. I was curious to see how much it was, because it was good. She told me the brand name of it and said that it was in the bakery. So, over to the bakery I went to find this cake. I never found the cake. Something much better caught my eye. One of my absolute favorite things ever. In fact, I was so excited that I exclaimed it outloud. I was talking to myself and I am sure that the guys working in the bakery thought I was nuts. As soon as I saw it, I said, "Wow! You have got to be kidding me, no way!" Then I picked it up and said, "This rocks!" I didn't even care that it wasn't the cheapest dessert. I didn't even bother anymore looking for the other cake to compare prices. Instead I put the cake I did find into my cart and continued shopping with the biggest smile on my face. So, what was it? Are you ready. Only the best dessert ever!! Chocolate mousse cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. They don't have a Cheesecake Factory out here and it has been a year now since I've tasted such a treat. It is my absolute favorite. So, now I love Target even more. I told DH that if there is ever a special occassion that he wants to get me a treat for, that's all he has to do....is run to Target and get me my Cheesecake. YUM!

1 comments:

Nellie Bellie said...

Yummy! Good Stuff :o)