Sunday, June 25, 2006

My baby shower

My friends threw me a baby shower today over at Faeryland Mom's house.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It was such a wonderful and relaxing time and everyone showed up and it meant so much to me. :o)


The mister got so many wonderful gifts.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here I am modeling my tummy for the toilet paper game. My belly was 11 squares of toilet paper around.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And at my shower, it wasn't called a baby shower for nothing. See all the kiddos?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all so glad you enjoyed it and had wonderful people to give you a shower Im happy for that. it looks likw it was a baby shower allright. all so cute. Its almost time for you Bill thinks you look quite big and ready to go ha. WE send our love to you all GG Thanks for sharing