Sunday, April 23, 2006

Today

Well, I just took my final for my Bible class and I ended up with an 86% on it, so I guess that's not too bad. I think I have a 95% in the class as my overall grade. But there are still some assignments for him to grade.
The miss has had fun today. She's had so much energy today and has been running around a lot. Her and DH also had some light saber fights today, it was cute. When she'd hit him with the light saber, she'd say Hiiiiii Yaaaa. It was funny.
Church was nice today and we went out to eat afterwards, which was nice. When we got home, I ended up taking almost as long of a nap as the miss. It seems the hotter the weather out here, the more tired I am. I feel drained lately. It could also be due to being in my third trimester also, but I just feel so tired all of the time. Only 10 more weeks left though.


Oh and here is a little something from one of the Proverbs 31 Ministries radio bits they do. I liked the perspective that it gives. So, enjoy.
Do you sometimes get tired of the endless hours of housework? The washing…the ironing…the cooking… the washing again? Hi, I'm Sharon Jaynes with Proverbs 31 Ministries and I'll admit that sometimes I complain about keeping the castle clean. I often think, does anyone even notice all my hard work? Then one day, I was mopping the kitchen floor and I had a thought. Suppose I was blind and I couldn't see the crumbs under the chair, or I was deaf, and couldn't hear the sound of the mop moving back and forth. Suppose I didn't have a home or a family to clean up after.

So instead of complaining, I started to pray.
"Thank you God for the privilege of mopping this dirty floor, for the health and strength to hold this mop, for the sight to see the crumbs and the dirt. Thank you for the many precious feet that will walk through this room and dirty it up again."

0 comments: